Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Diefenthaeler <pd...@csc.com> on 2010/02/01 14:36:41 UTC

How to simulate browser back button?

Hallo Wicket users.
is there an easy way to simulate the browsers back button with an own
button in a form?

Thank in advance
Peter

Re: How to simulate browser back button?

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Indeed, except that I saw that there were some extraneous slashes there.
It should have been:

Any IE that still has JS switched off is useless on about any modern
internet site. Just turn it on and accept the security risk or (better)
use another browser.

Regards,
    Erik.

--
Send from my SMTP compliant software
Erik van Oosten

Re: How to simulate browser back button?

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by PDiefent <pd...@csc.com>.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
No problem: