Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Serge Chernetsov <sc...@pdftron.com> on 2022/09/21 22:02:47 UTC

Crash report

Hi, SVN consistently crashes (logs attached) for me every time I am trying to commit. Could you please look into this issue and maybe suggest a workaround for me?

Re: Crash report

Posted by Pavel Lyalyakin via users <us...@subversion.apache.org>.
You are welcome! Glad to hear my suggestion helped.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin

Re: Crash report

Posted by Serge Chernetsov <sc...@pdftron.com>.
Thank you very much, Pavel, it resolved the issue

Re: Crash report

Posted by Pavel Lyalyakin via users <us...@subversion.apache.org>.