Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com> on 2015/09/09 08:29:10 UTC

About switch Tomcat to Jetty

Hi all,
         Currently, the Sqoop2 works with tomcat and it's not easy to do the package, test and so on.
         I'll start to switch the web server from Tomcat to Jetty, and the umbrella JIRA is SQOOP-910.
         This is a huge change, feel free for any comments, thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)

RE: About switch Tomcat to Jetty

Posted by "Xu, Qian A" <qi...@intel.com>.
Upon the initial proposal of Richard, yes +1

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.