Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Venkata Kiran <sv...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 08:25:56 UTC

Fix for CB-4602

Hi,

                I have openned a  pull request to close the below issue on
Android.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-globalization/pull/8

The values returned by the getPrefferedLanguage needs to be consistent
across all platforms. Android seems to be little bit of out of sync. I
changed the code to return ISO 639-2 code of the language(some platforms are
returning ISO 639 code).

Can this be reviewed and merged if it is ok.

BTW this is my 1st pull request on Apache project. I have contributed code
on other projects on githib. Do I need to send a separate ICLA ?If yes, to
which email id ?

Thanks,

--Kiran

Re: Fix for CB-4602

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
Hi Kiran! Thanks for the pull request -- I'll try to take a close look at
it today.

If you haven't committed to an Apache project before, then you will need to
sign the Apache ICLA. (It's pretty simple, and I think you can even do it
all online now)

There are instructions online here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
You will need to send the CLA to secretary@apache.org