Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/04/08 16:49:13 UTC

Re: Getting Started with CTAKES

Hi Abhishek,
Yes,
Jay and I will have a session at ApacheCon on Drug Monitoring using
Spark/Hadoop and twitter feeds...
Will be happy to meetup.  Let's coordinate offline if you happen to be
around the area and to see if we can meet up.
--Pei

Posted by "HARPREET KHANDUJA (RIT Student)" <hs...@rit.edu>.
Hello All,
  I was just wondering if there would be a gathering of ctakes community at
Apache Con next week?

Regards,
Harpreet