Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2011/09/22 22:55:17 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Ken Gilmer's lightweight HTTP Service implementation

Ken Gilmer has offered to contribute a lightweight HTTP Service
implementation to Felix:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3084

This idea has received positive feedback in email discussion, so I'd
like to call a vote on it.

[  ] +1 Accept the contribution
[  ] 0 No opinion
[  ] -1 Reject the contribution

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept Ken Gilmer's lightweight HTTP Service implementation

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Resending with proper subject line...

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1 from me
- Rob

>>> http://twitter.com/karlpauls
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept Ken Gilmer's lightweight HTTP Service implementation

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Accept Ken Gilmer's lightweight HTTP Service implementation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Accept Ken Gilmer's lightweight HTTP Service implementation

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 22 Sep 2011, at 16:55, Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Ken Gilmer has offered to contribute a lightweight HTTP Service implementation to Felix:
>
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3084
>
> This idea has received positive feedback in email discussion, so I'd like to call a vote on it.
>
> [  ] +1 Accept the contribution
> [  ] 0 No opinion
> [  ] -1 Reject the contribution

+1