Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Ronald G Poerschke <rg...@outlook.com> on 2017/07/15 22:45:48 UTC

Embedded Software / Autonomic Systems Designer and programmer. MS EECS

Embedded Software / Designer and programmer. MS EECS – I was previously developing Autonomic Aircraft Flight control and navigation systems for Airbus and EADS in Munich Germany for the last 30 Years. Now I do the work for fun, and moved back to CA.
If you have some work to be analyzed, developed, or created, then please send a note. Always happy to help while I still can.