Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2005/07/25 09:56:40 UTC

Re: Loading language-specific PSML

Apostolidis Apostolos wrote:
>    I am using jetspeed-1.6 along with jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30. What I want
> to do is to "load" language-specific psmls when the jetspeed page is
> first viewed, in both anon view and user-logged-in view. The construct
> of my Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html directory is :
>
> default.psml
> en/default.psml
> gr/default.psml

You are missing the media type

see the documentation here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/tutorial/2/psml.html

Re: Loading language-specific PSML

Posted by Apostolidis Apostolos <ap...@csd.uoc.gr>.
    I don't think I'm missing the media type. See the directory construct :

 	Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html  <----

    The .psml resources are :

 	Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html/default.psml
 	Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html/en/default.psml
 	Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html/el/default.psml

    What I want to do is to "load" the file :

         Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html/el/default.psml

    instead of the file :

 	Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html/default.psml

A.A.