Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/07 03:16:31 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Features autostart attribute

Hi

where are we with auto deploy/install/start discussion?

-D

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
My apology, the requested feature already fixed at

Thanks

-Dan

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
    Hello again;

    just to give a background of my use case:

    motivation:
    * have a dynamic configuration-driven karaf instance
    * which can self-update or re-configure itself on demand

    solution
    * periodic pull of configuration from configuration repository on github
    * link karaf auto deploy folder to the remote configuration repository
    * automatic deploy/un-deploy of features.xml and package.kar per
    changes in the deploy folder

    Thank you,

    Andrei

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andrei,

I gonna raise a Jira to track it. For now, we didn't progress on that point.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Features autostart attribute