Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/10/07 14:23:36 UTC

Question regarding nightly build

Hi,

I'm working on producing a nightly build.  Although this isn't complete, I
will need the following questions answered very soon:

Where should nightly builds be published?
Are there any special access permissions I will need to request?
Who do I request these from?

_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Re: Question regarding nightly build

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please keep ONLY the last night's build (ONLY one).

thanks,
dims

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Adrian,

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Adrian,

what do you want to publish? (zip? tar?)  where do you do your builds?

-- dims

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.