Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan Thomä <ko...@insomnia-hq.de> on 2006/11/03 16:07:36 UTC

Where is the Plugin documentation gone?

Hi,

is it just me, or is the plugin documentation on the maven site gone? There
used to be a "Plugins" page, where i could at least see which plugins are
available and get some basic help about them. Now this is gone. Any hints
where i might look for it?

Best regards,
Jan
Jan Thomä
insOMnia - We never sleep...   http://www.insomnia-hq.de

Re: Where is the Plugin documentation gone?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Jan Thomä wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it just me, or is the plugin documentation on the maven site gone? There
> used to be a "Plugins" page, where i could at least see which plugins are
> available and get some basic help about them. Now this is gone. Any hints
> where i might look for it?
>
> Best regards,
> Jan

The page is still here, like it used to:
   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

The link on the front page has moved down a bit. You'll find it at

   Get Maven Plugins
     By Category

--
Dennis Lundberg