Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Atul Hake <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/24 18:33:17 UTC

Maven sure fire report skip count issue

Dear team,

I am re running failed TC using IRetryAnalyzer.
If i have 3 TC . 1st pass 2nd fail..retried.again fail.
so run count is 3   , pass=1,fail =1 , skip =1.   Its correct.
now i want to remove skip count from report so i have written code at
OnFinish method [see attachmen] to remove skip count...so individual Test-
.xml [Target/junitreport] does not contain any skip count.
but final Test-Testsuit.xml [target] contains skip count .   which is
obstacle.

what is the way to remove skip count from final Test-Testsuit.xml ?
is it any version issue?
[i want to remove skip count because it disturbing success percentage of
report]

Thanks & regards
Atul Hake

Re: Maven sure fire report skip count issue

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Atul,

Il mer 27 mar 2019, 18:43 Atul Hake <at...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Dear team,
>
> I am re running failed TC using IRetryAnalyzer.
> If i have 3 TC . 1st pass 2nd fail..retried.again fail.
> so run count is 3   , pass=1,fail =1 , skip =1.   Its correct.
> now i want to remove skip count from report so i have written code at
> OnFinish method [see attachmen] to remove skip count...so individual Test-
> .xml [Target/junitreport] does not contain any skip count.
> but final Test-Testsuit.xml [target] contains skip count .   which is
> obstacle.
>
> what is the way to remove skip count from final Test-Testsuit.xml ?

Removing that count usually is dangerous.

is it any version issue?
> [i want to remove skip count because it disturbing success percentage of
> report]

Do you have a fixed number of skipped tests?
Hiding that value may hide you problems in your test suite.
Can't you adapt your report?

Regards
Enrico