Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/11 14:32:59 UTC

Fault tolerance with IgniteCallable and IgniteRunnable on user errors

Hi,

How to define custom failover behavior when executing IgniteRunnable or
IgniteCallable tasks executed with ignite.compute().affinityRun or
ignite.compute().affinityCall ?

I want to retry the task on few user errors.

Implementing additional interface ComputeTask along with IgniteRunnable is
not helping in this case.

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: Fault tolerance with IgniteCallable and IgniteRunnable on user errors

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

They should be failed over automatically, too, but if execution is
unsuccessful you should get result in Future.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!