Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 12:57:43 UTC

[Continuum] Commons Pool build has stuck

There is a hanging test in the Commons Pool build (disabled in SVN).

I have Commons karma, but I don't seem to be able to kill the build -
please can someone with karma do this?

BTW, is there any way to set a maximum build time?

Re: [Continuum] Commons Pool build has stuck

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 26/04/2011, at 9:34 PM, sebb wrote:

> On 26 April 2011 12:26, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The build is normally stopped after 1 hour - it appears Continuum hasn't registered that the process ended and has gotten stuck (while other builds continue). I'll restart it after the current builds which should pick it up.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I have Project Administrator - Apache Commons karma, yet I cannot
> cancel Commons entries from the build queue. Is that normal?

At the moment, yes, it only tests a permission on being able to manage the overall queue. Sounds like a good enhancement.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [Continuum] Commons Pool build has stuck

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.