Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk> on 2010/12/07 19:02:20 UTC

Isis Wiki- permission to edit please

Hi Folks,

I can now run the smoke test:   mvn jetty:run   many thanks to Dan for the some very helpful guidance.

Following from this I'd like to edit the Wiki a bit, to help others who are starting from scratch. Could the relevant person set this up for me please, my username on the wiki is mikebgx

Best regards

Mike Burton

Re: Isis Wiki- permission to edit please

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Mike's ICLA is on file now.

  Bernd

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks everyone for going the extra mile.

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Good catch Bernd ;), thanks

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
On 09/12/2010 12:01, Mark Struberg wrote:
> this list represents only the wiki rights. No others have this permission so far. The committers list is a completely different one. Mike has his iCLA on file now [1], so all is ok.

OK... it was just that the list was entitled "isis-committers"... you
can see my confusion.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
this list represents only the wiki rights. No others have this permission so far. The committers list is a completely different one. Mike has his iCLA on file now [1], so all is ok.
Also having James on the list doesn't hurt. Maybe he finds a bit time to help us in the future...

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.