Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 15:16:24 UTC

Re: Strange Solr JIRA versions (Lucene too!)

It seems this issue applies to Lucene too, and it's more widespread (79
issues):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20LUCENE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20(6.x%2C%20branch_6x)

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Lucene devs, lets get on the same page about this issue.

Dawid seems to _want_ to use 6.x
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-7841?focusedCommentId=16024639&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16024639
Christine and I are the only ones to have commented about this pertaining
to LUCENE JIRA issues.  Lets have this conversation here, not on
LUCENE-7841.

~ David

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.