Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ln...@netcabo.pt on 2003/03/13 11:59:48 UTC

No images for "contrib" package elements, Was (RE: 2.3 to 2.4 I am LOST!!)

Just a quick follow up before I rush off to work.

I enabled the "Display Request Debug Information" checkbox in the
workbench.

This is the debug information I see using Jetty and running the
"run-workbench" target:

<http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/Tapestry/app_jetty.html>

Note: Pay no attention to the missing images in the Palette here, they
are dynamically loaded with javascript and they don�t get saved when
using the "Save web page complete" feature of Mozilla, but they are
displayed correctly when running the workbench with Jetty.

This is the debug information I see when using Resin

<http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/Tapestry/app_resin.html>

I configured log4j with DEBUG level (under Resin) and
AssetExternalizer doesn't produce any output.

Later on,

Luis Neves

Re: No images for "contrib" package elements, Was (RE: 2.3 to 2.4 I am LOST!!)

Posted by Luis Neves <ln...@netcabo.pt>.
I amended the log4j.properties file to correctly show the debugging
information of the AssetExternalizer.
I've added :
<caucho.com>
	<system-property org.apache.tapestry.asset.dir="private"/>
	<system-property org.apache.tapestry.asset.URL="/private"/>
</caucho.com>

and:

<web-app id='/'>
	<path-mapping url-pattern="/private/*" real-path="/$RESIN_HOME/private/"/>
</web-app>

to resin.conf, but the images from the contrib package elements still don't
appear.
Looking at the logfile it seems that only the *.js files are being
externalized... very weird.

Are there any Resin users out there? Are you guys able to run the
workbench.war with no problems? What am I missing?

Best regards,
Luis Neves