Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org> on 2016/08/10 04:07:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.0.0-Beta release

Hello
The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
1.0.0-BETA.
The upcoming 1.0.0 release will mark the culmination of a lot of work over
the last few months with many new framework level features being added.
This Beta release was cut to give our Apache NiFi users a chance to help
test this upcoming major release. We encourage users to download the
binary, give the new UI a try, and report any bugs to the Apache NiFi Jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/
Disclaimer: This release is meant for testing and may not be stable in
terms of features or functionality.
The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
https://nifi.apache.org/download.html
Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/
Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12338066
Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.0.0-Beta
Thank youThe Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.0.0-Beta release

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Congrats on a really big step!! Excited to play with the bits.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 12:07 AM, Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hello
> The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
> 1.0.0-BETA.
> The upcoming 1.0.0 release will mark the culmination of a lot of work over
> the last few months with many new framework level features being added.
> This Beta release was cut to give our Apache NiFi users a chance to help
> test this upcoming major release. We encourage users to download the
> binary, give the new UI a try, and report any bugs to the Apache NiFi Jira.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/
> Disclaimer: This release is meant for testing and may not be stable in
> terms of features or functionality.
> The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:https://nifi.apache.org/
> download.html
> Maven artifacts have been made available here:https://repository.
> apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/
> Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&
> version=12338066
> Release note highlights can be found here:https://cwiki.apache.org/
> confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.0.0-Beta
> Thank youThe Apache NiFi team

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.0.0-Beta release

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.