Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abhishek V <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 21:06:20 UTC

WSDL2Java client generation field-value mapping

Hello,

I am using WSDL2Java for generating client code. Is there any way in the
tool to generate mapping for Java fields values to SOAP values.

For example, generated clients maps value of false to "0" for datatype
xsd:boolean, but our services are expecting "false" as value for those
field.

Thanks.

Regards
Abhishek.

Re: WSDL2Java client generation field-value mapping

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Abhishek,

Section 3.2.2.1 of the XML schema specs says this:

"An instance of a datatype that is defined as boolean can have the
following legal literals {true, false, 1, 0}."

If your service doesn't allow 0, then it must not declare the element
as xsd:boolean.

Andreas