Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by skchoppala <sk...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/06 22:02:49 UTC

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Hi All,

Create a user defined variable named USERCOUNT and give it the value
${__P(usercount,10)}

Can any one clarify where should we create this?

Thanks
Sunil Choppala

Re: Not getting the final confirmation Number from the order submitted

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
may be insufficient POST values or wrong URL mapping

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Most of these type of cases work out to one of the two
a. You aren't sending back the correct session id (usually you havent added
a cookie manager) so the server rejects your request

b. Your application uses dynamic data and you aren't extracting the data and
sending it back correctly (for.e.g the csrfToken). usually the response has
a  error message or the application logs have enopugh information to tell
you what the problem is. Failing that you have to compare your browser
request/repsone with Jmeter request/response for every step.(Search the mail
archives)

regards
deepak

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) <

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 October 2011 05:22, itsbritto <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm too tried to parametrize the scheduler field by a user defined
> variable.but it doesn't work.

Using variables for the delay and duration does work.

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'm too tried to parametrize the scheduler field by a user defined
variable.but it doesn't work.Is thera any other alternate for this?

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by Bruce Ide <fl...@gmail.com>.
Eeh, some places they don't allow parameters. I haven't used the scheduler
so I don't know off the top of my head if it's one of them.

I'd expect it to work if you use property functions to hold those variables
-- pass -DSTART_TIME="..." and -DEND_TIME="..." to jmeter when you invoke
it, and then set the start and end times in the scheduler to
${__P(START_TIME,)} and ${__P(END_TIME,)}, but I'm not positive if that
would work or not.

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by skchoppala <sk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bruce,

It did work. But Thread Group is not allowing to parametrize scheduler
fields. Is there any work around for this?

skchoppala

Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Posted by Bruce Ide <fl...@gmail.com>.
You do this in a User Defined Variables Configuration Element, or in the
test plan element configuration page. Either one will work.

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com