Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/30 12:27:05 UTC

Wicket mention in presentation by David Schmitz

The presentation "10 Tips for failing badly at Microservices" by David
Schmitz got a mention for Wicket:

https://youtu.be/X0tjziAQfNQ?t=1588

Thanks to my esteamed coworkers Egbert and Thomas for pointing this out.

This presentation is also just a great watch btw.

Martijn

Re: Wicket mention in presentation by David Schmitz

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! I agree, nice presentation!