Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/01/02 23:45:22 UTC

JAXP Pre-req not being recognised?

I've got the following:

<workspace basedir="C:\jakarta" pkgdir="C:\opt" jardir="C:\jar"
version="0.3">

And in c:\opt I have:
 Directory of c:\opt
02/01/2003  01:33p      <DIR>          java_xml_pack-summer-02

 Directory of c:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02
02/01/2003  01:34p      <DIR>          jaxp-1.2

 Directory of c:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2
02/10/2002  11:00a             108,484 jaxp-api.jar

But I still get failures due to JAXP being missing.

Any ideas?

Does it always take so long to run build all? I got the following:
-------------8<---------------
C:\source\jakarta\gump\work>build all
<scorecard file="C:\jakarta/log/results.txt" />
Restoring build directories
-------------8<---------------
And it sat restoring the build directories for about 2 hours. It took at
least 6 to run gen. Surely 8 hours isn't the usual elapsed run time?

Should I be doing what conor does and using the ant build file to exec the
scripts?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: JAXP Pre-req not being recognised?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> PREQ FAILURE - jaxp
>
> I've uploaded the build.bat to http://cvs.apache.org/~dion/build.bat

The relevant lines from the generated build.bat are as follows:

> SET STATUS=PREQ FAILURE - jaxp
> IF NOT EXIST C:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2\jaxp-api.jar goto end_xml-xerces1
> IF NOT EXIST C:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2\dom.jar goto end_xml-xerces1
> IF NOT EXIST C:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2\sax.jar goto end_xml-xerces1
> IF NOT EXIST C:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2\xercesImpl.jar goto end_xml-xerces1
> IF NOT EXIST C:\opt\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2\xalan.jar goto end_xml-xerces1
> SET STATUS=PREQ FAILURE - bootstrap-ant

one or more of those files must not exist.  I'm installing summer-02-01
on all the gump machines I control now... this should make it easier for
all.

> I'm running the batch files, not the ant scripts if that makes a
> difference. Gen.bat really only takes 3 minutes on your machine?

I just ran it again.  gen.bat completed in 189.70 seconds.

- Sam Ruby

Re: JAXP Pre-req not being recognised?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote on 03/01/2003 10:12:53 AM:

> dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> >
> > But I still get failures due to JAXP being missing.
>
> What failures are you getting?  Can you send me (or upload to your
> cvs.apache.org:public_html directory) your generated build.bat?

I'm getting "

PREQ FAILURE - jaxp

"

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.