Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 17:28:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release cordova-plugin-screen-orientation 2.0.0

Vishal has been working on adding W3C compliance to the screen orientation
over the last few months, and everything is looking solid. The api has
changed, so this will be a major bump.
I would like to see this released as it has been in-progress for awhile.

Any objections to getting this out?

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release cordova-plugin-screen-orientation 2.0.0

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I had an issue, and didn't realize that the test folder was not packaged
with the binaries ( because it was npmignore 'd ) so I cancelled the
original vote.

The retry vote thread can be found here [1] and is awaiting the attention
of anyone other me.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8d1f2b96db0723c61a96dfd20604157bff55a1d241d482f8aa52038b@%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

@purplecabbage