Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2015/06/01 14:47:31 UTC

Re: Password Policy Enforced for admin user

David,

can you file a bug, I will take a look.

thank you

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Password Policy Enforced for admin user

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 9:40 PM, David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>
wrote:

> > Bug created:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2067
> >

> Will this bug be fixed in the next release?

yes, certainly

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Password Policy Enforced for admin user

Posted by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>.

Posted by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>.
> can you file a bug, I will take a look.
>
> thank you