Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by 陈极 <ji...@126.com> on 2019/12/07 13:55:58 UTC

request for jira modification access

To whom it may concern:
     I request modify access  to jira, so the ticket can be assigned to me. thanks in advance.

Re: request for jira modification access

Posted by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ji,

I've added jichen0919 to the contributors group. You should be able to
assign JIRAs to yourself. Welcome to the Impala community!

Cheers,
Quanlong

Posted by 陈极 <ji...@126.com>.
To whom it may concern:
  I request modify access  to jira, so the ticket can be assigned to me. thanks in advance.