Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> on 2008/02/12 19:39:38 UTC

Issue with Windows Binary Zip - Won't open

I have been trying to download the windows binary zip file from several of
the mirrors and the backup site.  When the download finishes, the zip will
not open.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Re: Issue with Windows Binary Zip - Won't open

Posted by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org>.
Turns out I have a hard drive issue on my laptop.  I thought it was weird
that no one else was having problems.

Thanks for the help,

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org>.