Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by MULDER Frank Willem <fr...@nl.thalesgroup.com> on 2011/08/30 11:08:30 UTC

start shell command

Hello,

                I found the following problem in the celix shell:

When I execute a faulty start command, like 'start xxx', in the celix shell, I get a response:

                                "Cannot start bundle since it is already active."

                There seem to be two problems:

1.       The error message is not related to the error (xxx should be a number of a bundle)

2.       The error message has no carriage return

                Is this a real bug?

Gr. Frank

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.

Re: start shell command

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

>                I found the following problem in the celix shell:
>
> When I execute a faulty start command, like 'start xxx', in the celix
> shell, I get a response:
>
>                                "Cannot start bundle since it is already
> active."
>
>                There seem to be two problems:
>

> 1.       The error message is not related to the error (xxx should be a
> number of a bundle)

This shouldn't happen, it should reply with a "bundle ID is invalid" message
and not even try to start anything.

> 2.       The error message has no carriage return
>
>                Is this a real bug?

Yes both problems are bugs, feel free to add an issue.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis