Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ismail Dhorat <is...@zyelabs.net> on 2016/02/16 08:52:44 UTC

Embed Zeppelin Results in External page

Hi,

I cannot seem to find any documentation on how to embed the results in an
external page via an iframe etc.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Ismail

Re: Embed Zeppelin Results in External page

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismail,

Sorry for the late response.
Your issue was addressed before
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-413 and fixed by
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/464.
Then this was applied after 0.5.6 version. I should've answered faster : (
Anyway glad to head that you solved your issue by yourself!

Thanks,
Ahyoung

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismail,

2016년 2월 16일 (화) 오후 7:44, Ismail Dhorat <is...@zyelabs.net>님이 작성:

Posted by Ismail Dhorat <is...@zyelabs.net>.
Hi,

--
.ismail
http://about.me/ismail.dhorat

Re: Embed Zeppelin Results in External page

Posted by Ismail Dhorat <is...@zyelabs.net>.
Hi,

--
.ismail
http://about.me/ismail.dhorat

Re: Embed Zeppelin Results in External page

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@gmail.com>.
@DuyHai Good catch!
I've tested this feature and wrote that documentation only for the already
bootstrap applied website. So I didn't notice that. Thanks for your tip : )
I think I need to add this to the docs.

2016년 2월 16일 (화) 오후 5:19, DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@gmail.com>.