Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2000/11/22 15:47:19 UTC

[RESEND]: RE: It didn't work

Oops.  This time I've included the attachment.
-----

Sorry, I didn't realize you were running 3.1.  I've never configured that
version with IIS, only the 3.2bx versions, so my configuration might not
match yours exactly.  I've attached a sample .reg file that will configure
the ISAPI redirector registry entries assuming that Tomcat is installed in
c:\tomcat.  You'll need to edit the file to adjust the paths based on where
you've installed tomcat.  If the redirector can't open either the
worker_file or worker_mount_file the filter will fail to load (red arrow)
and you'll see an error message for the W3SVC in the system event log.

Hope this helps.

Marc Saegesser