Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Lin, Yaxiong" <li...@mayo.edu> on 2004/02/13 16:41:31 UTC

Java.sql.date schema mapping

Is there anyway to force java.sql.Date to be mapped to "DateTime" in axis 1.1 and still using "org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanDeserializer and org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"?  I am using the beanMapping and the wsdl axis generates maps java.sql.Date to "Date" data type.  This question was posted before by someone else, but I don't see the resolution posted.

I understand I could change the java class definition to use java.util.Calendar or some other date class, but unfortunately this is not an option for me.  I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

- Yaxiong Lin
  Mayo Clinic
  Rochester, MN 55905