Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 13:11:46 UTC

Localization for Indonesia - OFBiz

Dear All,

I would like to make the OFBiz application for Indonesia, could any one
explain the steps to change the Locale to Indoensia.

I have checked and followed this document, but i cannot able to find any
changes.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Calendars%2C+Dates%2C+and+Times

I mean to say, that the date, calendar, timestamp must be changed
accordingly.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Naveen Chanda

Re: Localization for Indonesia - OFBiz

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
The only thing that would need to be changed is the calendar - if you
need something other than Gregorian. I started working on a
user-selected calendar, but I haven't had time to finish it.

-Adrian