Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ghershony, Arie" <Ar...@GDC4S.Com> on 2003/03/20 18:59:23 UTC

.NET failed to initialize SOAP

While using .NET client we received an error: failed to get SAXXMLReader,
see
below:
Does any one know why?  I have to mention that our internet connection is
very
slow.  this error appears suddenly, as it was working well before.

Thanks,
Aria

HRESULT __atlsoap_hr = InitializeSOAP(NULL);
	if (FAILED(__atlsoap_hr))
	{
		SetClientError(SOAPCLIENT_INITIALIZE_ERROR);
		return __atlsoap_hr;
	}

HRESULT InitializeSOAP(IServiceProvider *pProvider)
	{
		HRESULT hr = S_OK;

		if (m_spReader.p == NULL)
		{
			hr = E_FAIL;
			if (pProvider != NULL)
			{
				IAtlMemMgr *pMemMgr = NULL;
				hr =
pProvider->QueryService(__uuidof(IAtlMemMgr),
					__uuidof(IAtlMemMgr), (void
**)&pMemMgr);
				if ((SUCCEEDED(hr)) && (pMemMgr != NULL))
				{
					SetMemMgr(pMemMgr);
				}

				hr =
pProvider->QueryService(__uuidof(ISAXXMLReader),
					__uuidof(ISAXXMLReader), (void
**)&m_spReader);
			}

			if (FAILED(hr))
			{
				hr = CreateReader();
			}
		}

		if (SUCCEEDED(hr))
		{
			hr = m_spReader->putContentHandler(this);
		}

#ifdef _DEBUG
		else
		{
			ATLTRACE( _T("ATLSOAP:
CSoapRootHandler::InitializeSOAP -- failed to get SAXXMLReader.\r\n" ) );
		}
#endif // _DEBUG

		return hr;
	}