Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ma...@Tietoenator.com on 2004/02/09 09:54:55 UTC

Checkboxes inside a list

   Hi,

Is it possible to have checkboxes inside a list? I tried this and the table
in the JSP was rendered fine and the getters of the list elements were
called correctly. However, after pressing submit the setters were not
called, and thus the checkbox values were not transmitted into the bean.

  --markus

RE: Checkboxes inside a list

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Was that for all the checkboxes - or just the ones that were not ticked?

Can you show us a snippet of the actionform and the generated html?