Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dayton Spencer <ds...@fiscal.org.jm> on 2000/08/17 22:53:39 UTC

Re: [jacorb-developer] Compiling Jacorb on Windows NT/95

Building JACORB 1.1

Is it possible to build the orb core without having to rebuild the entire
JACORB system. I have tried to do this by going to the src/jacorb/orb
directory and issuing the ant command. It attempts to compile but I get a
lot of errors relating to missing classes and undefined variables.

Is there a problem with this version or is there somthing else that I am
required to do.