Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robert Blank <ro...@s2003.tu-chemnitz.de> on 2007/03/21 11:16:00 UTC

Problem with Ajax and state-widget of tabs

Hello,

I'm using tabs in a form. With Cocoon 2.1.10 this form use Ajax, but the
state-widget does not work at all. The Value is "null" all the time.
Setting the state with
form.lookupWidget("activetab").setValue(new Integer(1));
in the flow-script has no effects. If I set ajax="false" in the form,
everything works. I tried to reduce the content of the form but nothing
changed. Maybe it is a Bug or I'm doing something totally wrong... Is
there any special about state-widget with Ajax?!

Robert Blank

Re: Problem with Ajax and state-widget of tabs

Posted by Robert Blank <ro...@s2003.tu-chemnitz.de>.
Robert Blank schrieb:
> I'm using tabs in a form. With Cocoon 2.1.10 this form use Ajax, but the
> state-widget does not work at all. The Value is "null" all the time.
> Setting the state with
> form.lookupWidget("activetab").setValue(new Integer(1));
> in the flow-script has no effects. If I set ajax="false" in the form,
> everything works. I tried to reduce the content of the form but nothing
> changed. Maybe it is a Bug or I'm doing something totally wrong... Is
> there any special about state-widget with Ajax?!

Any idea?

Robert Blank