Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/08/10 17:11:05 UTC

photographs from ApacheCon EU 2005

My flickr account just got approved, so my photos
are available along with all the others:
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/apacheconeu2005

I also tagged my relevant ones with:
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/apacheforrest

Anyone else got some to add?

-David

Re: photographs from ApacheCon EU 2005

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org>.

David Crossley wrote:

> My flickr account just got approved, so my photos
> are available along with all the others:

Cool, thanks. I had my camera with me but with everybody and their
brother taking fotos I never got it out ...

--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: photographs from ApacheCon EU 2005

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Addi wrote:
> And I notice that David is conspicuously absent...

Yeah, i managed to escape to the other end of the camera.

Perhaps Nicola Ken will be able to add some.

Posted by Addi <ad...@rocktreesky.com>.

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
David Crossley a écrit :

>My flickr account just got approved, so my photos
>are available along with all the others:
>http://flickr.com/photos/tags/apacheconeu2005
>
>I also tagged my relevant ones with:
>http://flickr.com/photos/tags/apacheforrest
>
>Anyone else got some to add?
>
>-David

It's fun to see what some of you looks like...

Cyriaque,