Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 21:54:40 UTC

Re: Diffrend behavior mvn clean site between M 2.0.9 and M 2.1-SNAPSHOT

> when i run mvn clean site with M 2.0.9 everything goes well as expected.
> However when i do the same with M 2.1-SNAPSHOT it cant find a dependency on
> the maven repository. I looked it up my self and the dependency is there.

As I said in my other response to you, 2.1-SNAPSHOT is pretty much the
"bleeding edge" of development and will certainly have some errors not
present in stable builds such as 2.0.9 etc. If you cannot tolerate
such problems, then you must use a stable released build such as
2.0.9.

Is this related to the other email you sent to this list? What
dependency cannot be found? What's the specific error message? Did you
try with "mvn -X" to get more information that may help resolving the
issue?

Wayne