Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ratheesh Kumar K <k....@gmail.com> on 2009/02/14 06:43:04 UTC

Re: WARNING: Could not find action or result There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name . - [unknown location]

hi,

i have attached the configbrowser plugin and is not able to trace it.the
screen shots are as follows:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22009471/configbrowser1.gif
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22009471/configbrowser2.gif
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22009471/configbrowser3.gif

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/WARNING%3A-Could-not-find-action-or-result-There-is-no-Action-mapped-for-namespace---and-action-name-.----unknown-location--tp21957971p22009471.html

Posted by nodje <no...@gmail.com>.
hi Ratheesh,

were finally able to solve your problem?
I'm just migrating form 2.0.14 to 2.1.6 and suddenly get the same error when
trying to access the application default url /.

thanks

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/WARNING%3A-Could-not-find-action-or-result-There-is-no-Action-mapped-for-namespace---and-action-name-.----unknown-location--tp21957971p25641282.html

Posted by nodje <no...@gmail.com>.
hi Ratheesh,