Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Abey George <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 13:00:58 UTC

Flash / Flex app

Just published a post on how we leverage the Flash Platform in our app.
Though it uses Flex 4.6, could very well have been Apache Flex.

Thought it might be of interest to users on this list.

http://www.hitbliss.com/blog/hitbliss-player/

- Abey

Abey George

Re: Flash / Flex app

Posted by Abey George <ab...@gmail.com>.
No specific reason. Just didn't get down to it yet. Will send out an email
when we do.

- Abey

Re: Flash / Flex app

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/15/13 4:49 PM, "Mark Kessler" <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What do you think weatherspark [1] is done in?  Or the Sherwin Williams
>color visualizer [2]?
>

>[1] http://www.weatherspark.com
>[2] http://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer/
You can find out by grabbing the SWFs from your cache and SWFDump-ing
them.  Then we'd need to contact their webmasters and get permission to
include.

-Alex

Re: Flash / Flex app

Re: Flash / Flex app

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I added a "Showcase" component in JIRA.  Please open a JIRA task with that
component and provide the link and a screenshot.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: Flash / Flex app

Posted by Marcus Wilkinson <wi...@gmail.com>.