Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2021/02/21 23:28:19 UTC

Error open vsCode with ActionScript&MXML extension

Hello good evening.
I have compiled, without any problem, the SDK with the latest commits from Carlos, with Maven.
When I open my wrks [1] of the TDJ with vsCode the ActionScript & MXML extension gives an error and does not load [2].
There are errors in the java console [3] but I don't know how to interpret them correctly.

[1]
{
"folders": [
                {
                               "path": ".\\royale-asjs\\examples\\jewel\\TourDeJewel"
                }
],
"settings": {
"as3mxml.sdk.framework": "D:\\Apache\\apache-royale-0.9.8-maven", //My distribution
               "as3mxml.sdk.editor": "D:\\Develop_Royale\\Projects\\Royale-SDK\\royale-asjs" //source code sdk
    }
}

[2]
                The ActionScript & MXML extension failed to start.
                Internal Error
[3]  https://drive.google.com/file/d/18PBwXyp9sQtD2dqGGYb-R8sfhJ-PJMfQ/view?usp=sharing
[4]  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VF25dN8cJndVq1PpsYP7HqeBf8z0_0jM/view?usp=sharing (Log de HostExtension)

I had this problem "on my other pc" and I solved it by downloading asjs, compiler, typedef and compiling it with mvn + ant. I didn't have the problem setting up the Jenkins sdk.
I have tried this myself now and it also fixes the problem.

The problem occurs with my mvn distribution. Does it happen to someone else?

Thx.
Hiedra

Re: Error open vsCode with ActionScript&MXML extension

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,
I see you responded to the other thread so you are aware of the problems.
Hope that is fixed in a while and we could download and test all.

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC