Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/11/02 22:27:58 UTC

Draft incubator report for November 2018

Hi,

I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports, before I can finish the report, but have created a draft report for this month. [1]

Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or grammar issues, omissions or anything else that anyone thinks needs doing or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention or just go ahead make changes to the report. It's been a busy month with lots of travel and it quite possible I’ve  missed something.

Note that a number of podlings (including those not reporting this month) have been named in the report so their mentors may want to read and have something further to add.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2018