Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2017/06/05 11:20:36 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Hi,

I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of Apache Commons CLI to git.

This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72 hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Gary

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> Am 05.06.2017 um 13:20 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of Apache Commons CLI to git.
>
> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72 hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.

This vote passes with no objections and the following +1 votes:

- Amey Jadiye
- Gary Gregory

I will take care of the migration ASAP.

Thank you,
Benedikt

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.
Ah .. Thanks for the knowledge, got confused with this url git://
git.apache.org/commons-cli.git

+1 for migration.

Regards,
Amey