Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/12 01:47:22 UTC

Re: Question regarding Upward mobility for Mina and SLF4j with Apache FTP Server.

Hi Niklas,

I am sorry for the late response first of all...

The only difference between 1.0.x and 1.1.x is Java 5 support, and
that's all.  All minor updates must be backward-compatible with its
previous minor updates.

HTH,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/