Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/29 04:54:49 UTC

[VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Hi all,

this is a vote for the release of Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

This is a bug fix release. It also contains a switch to MINA 2.2.1,
which includes a complete rewrite of the TLS layer

The revision :

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-ldap-api.git;a=commit;h=df7b3b60779c74e9494a18773a449f201b98f776

The source and binary distribution packages:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/api/2.1.1

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1209

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Apache LDAP API 2.1.1
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Thanks !

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
+ 1

* Built from source
* Verified checksums and signatures
* Tested in Studio, tests pass (only the ApacheDS used in integration
tests which is stated via new ApacheDirectoryServer().start() doesn't
work with the updated Mina version, but that's expected and will be
fixed with the next ApacheDS release I assume)

Thanks Emmanuel!

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm closing this vote with 3 binding +1:
- Shawn
- Stefan
and me.

The package was properly built with Java 8 target, I checked the
produced jars.

Thanks for the votes, I will push the packages and make teh announcement
asap!

Next step: Apache DS release ;-)

Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

> On Jul 28, 2022, at 11:54 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> this is a vote for the release of Apache LDAP API 2.1.1
>
> This is a bug fix release. It also contains a switch to MINA 2.2.1, which includes a complete rewrite of the TLS layer
>
> The revision :
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-ldap-api.git;a=commit;h=df7b3b60779c74e9494a18773a449f201b98f776
>
> The source and binary distribution packages:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/api/2.1.1
>
> The staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1209
>
> Please cast your votes:
> [ ] +1 Release Apache LDAP API 2.1.1
> [ ] 0 abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not release Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

+ 1, built from source, ran tests.  Also ran fortress tests using it.

Thanks Emmanuel

—
Shawn