Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by John Garvin <jg...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/16 23:29:52 UTC

ci.trafficserver.apache.org/RPMS/CentOS7/

Hi All,

I've found this page referenced in the thread subject via 'Package
Resources' on ci.trafficserver.apache.org.
Clicking on a file to download yields a 403 error.

Am I to create an account and log in before downloading?
or, How can one download a 7.1.4 rpm for CentOS 7?

John Garvin

Re: ci.trafficserver.apache.org/RPMS/CentOS7/

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Back from vacation…

I fixed the permissions on the files.  Thank you for letting us know.

-Bryan