Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com> on 2007/06/04 17:27:17 UTC

6-4 snapshot issue?

Was there a change to the CookieSource service in the most recent 6-4
snapshots? When I tried using the snapshots I got this exception right
away:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to construct service
tapestry.request.CookieSource: Error building service
tapestry.request.CookieSource: Error at
jar:file:/F:/collective-head2/collective-jars/tapestry/tapestry-framewor
k-4.1.2-20070604.004743-105.jar!/META-INF/tapestry.request.xml, line 64,
column 111: Unable to update property defaultMaxAge of object
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.CookieSourceImpl@1c90d92: argument
type mismatch

One of our services injects infrastructure:cookieSource.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: 6-4 snapshot issue?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Oops? I had it working locally but it must have been random luck with
ordering of something in my jvm internals with reflection.

Fixed and deployed in about 1 more minute.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: 6-4 snapshot issue?