Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk> on 2017/09/22 23:19:35 UTC

Path to TLP

So I've not checked against the checklist on the podling page yet, but what
do people feel is missing from Joshua prior to graduation?

I'd like to see some non mentors ship a release so we know we've got the
docs right, but of course it doesn't have to be a major release. Similarly
was all the licensing stuff resolved etc?

I'm curious as its not a very fast paced project and it feels like ones
like Joshua could sit in the incubator for years without causing much
trouble but also not graduating. I'm not in any great rush, but what do
people feel about it?

Tom