Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2012/07/24 16:44:24 UTC

Mustella Wiki Page

Hi,

I have posted the Mustella wiki page for review. Please let me know if you see any errors or think something needs more explanation.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

Regards,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella Wiki Page

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Hi Tarun,

Mustella has not been posted yet. There will be an announcement when that
happens along with location details.

Thanks for your patience,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team