Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> on 2007/12/07 16:26:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP version 2.1.3

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.3 out the door. This release is another
patch release to improve the support for builds on Solaris using the Sun
Compilers and is tested against Sun Studio 11 and 12, with some
considerations for compilation using Sun Workshop 6 (Update 2).  Also a
small error was found in configure scripts when building on OS/X which
was introduced in 2.1.2.

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.3-src.tar.gz
<http://people.apache.org/tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.3-src.tar.gz>

And here's the wiki page for the release:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-213-release.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-213-release.html>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 **Release** the source as Apache *ActiveMQ*-*CPP* 2.1.3
[ ] -1 Veto the **release** (provide specific comments)

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP version 2.1.3

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
Everything looks good on OS X!

+1

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On Dec 7, 2007 10:26 AM, Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to get ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.3 out the door. This release is another
> patch release to improve the support for builds on Solaris using the Sun
> Compilers and is tested against Sun Studio 11 and 12, with some
> considerations for compilation using Sun Workshop 6 (Update 2).  Also a
> small error was found in configure scripts when building on OS/X which
> was introduced in 2.1.2.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.3-src.tar.gz
> <http://people.apache.org/tabish/activemq-cpp-2.1.3-src.tar.gz>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-213-release.html
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-213-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 **Release** the source as Apache *ActiveMQ*-*CPP* 2.1.3
> [ ] -1 Veto the **release** (provide specific comments)
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP version 2.1.3

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP version 2.1.3

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
Ok, the votes are in and here are the results, counting my own +1

+1: 4
-1: 0

So we will go ahead with the *release* of *ActiveMQ*-*CPP* 2.1.3

Regards,
Tim