Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Diego Fonseca <df...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 21:16:56 UTC

Hello

Hi, I'm Diego.
I'm a PHP developer in Brazil. Here in our company we use FLEX+PHP in some
projects.
I should want to now something about the future of the Framework Flex.
Can you give me some information about "Apache Flex"?

Thank you,
--
*Diego da Fonseca*

Re: Hello

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'd be happy to, what information are you looking for?

--
Jonathan Campos